vineri, 16 februarie 2007

time

"Sooner or later.....is just a matter of time isn't it......"

Time
Who's time? Who establishes this time, the time you've mentioned up there??
Are we gonna let someone else / something else set this time?
How come while doing something fun, time passes faster vs while dealing with something you don't like?
Who sets those rules? I ain't gonna let nobody set the time for me!
Therefore I might as well set the time to look like it lasts longer while doing some fun.
This way, I'm gonna enjoy somethin' good for me for a longer time (from my point of view).

I could try as well to imagine that every second lasts forever - and you'll have to go with me on this one.
  1. Every second we'll spend next to each other lasts forever from now on (coming from my rules - i feel what i want to feel).
  2. Every second I'll spend w/ u, was, is and will be a drop of rain in the middle of the desert.
Therefore, from the last lines, I've realized that I'm gonna have the same feelings, knowing this time, that "the time", in this case, it's gonna last forever and ever - by my own rules. And yes, I'm willing to wait that long, 'cause I'm enjoying it quite a lot :P.

Niciun comentariu: