skip to main | skip to sidebar

II 4ever ::..

:)

vineri, 9 martie 2007

Angels

And through it all she offers me protection
a lot of love and affection
whether I’m right or wrong
and down the waterfall
wherever it may take me
I know that life wont break me
when I come to call she wont forsake me
I’m loving angels instead.
Publicat de BUzz la 20:18

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postare mai nouă Postare mai veche Pagina de pornire
Abonați-vă la: Postare comentarii (Atom)

Links

  • Google

Arhivă blog

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  iunie (1)
    • ►  martie (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  iulie (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  decembrie (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  martie (1)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  decembrie (1)
    • ►  septembrie (1)
    • ►  august (6)
    • ►  iulie (2)
    • ►  iunie (1)
    • ►  mai (3)
    • ►  aprilie (4)
    • ▼  martie (9)
      • I know it's true and it's all for real...
      • Two hearts .......................................
      • Standards
      • Home made banners
      • Angels
      • oh i do
      • it's comin'
      • for ever and ever...and ever ever..
      • this is how the love looks like...like us together...
    • ►  februarie (7)

About me

  • Alexa
  • Alexa